Cash Buy Ins
Buy in at the venue with cash – there are two, free to use, cash machines on site.
Players can buy-in to DTD tournaments using our payment partner Luxon Pay. To create a Luxon account click here.
To buy-in via Luxon:
- Sign up to Luxon at luxon.com and verify your account.
- Fund your Luxon account using 'Instant Bank Transfer' or debit card.
- Add Cashiers@DuskTillDawnPoker.com [First Name: Dusk - Surname: TillDawn ] as a contact.
- Transfer the buy-in amount adding the tournament name and date as the reference.
YOUR TRANSFER ACTS AS YOUR BUY-IN - THERE IS NO NEED TO CONTACT US
1. If you buy-in, in advance via Luxon Pay you will have a seat reserved. We will only deal to live stacks.
2. Advance buy-ins via Luxon will be taken from 8pm on Mondays for that calendar week (except for specified events such as the Christmas Schedule).
3. The cut off for advance buy-ins is up until one hour before the tournament starts.
4. Player's buy-ins are confirmed once funds are sent.
5. In the event a player buys in, and the tournament cap has been hit they will be refunded and contacted accordingly.
6. Subject to availability you may still buy-in using Luxon at Dusk Till Dawn.
7. We can only accept buy-ins for the account holder. You cannot buy-in other people.
8. If you buy-in using Luxon any winnings will be paid into your Luxon account.
9. Managment decision is final.
10. Errors and omissions excepted.
DTD£££ can only be used for Dusk Till Dawn tournaments.
To buy into an online Day 1 for a Dusk Till Dawn multi-day event contact email@example.com with your partypoker username, date of birth and full name, and the event you would like to use your DTD£££ to buy in to. Your DTD£££ will then be converted into a ticket and you may use this ticket for any online Day 1.
To buy into a LIVE day 1, visit the Dusk Till Dawn Cash Desk on your chosen Day 1. Provide the cash desk team with your membership card/valid ID to register. Advise the registration team you have DTD£££ on the Dusk Till Dawn system. They will then register you to the tournament and direct you to the tournament area.